Skyrim - An Idea for a Major Conversion [ Alagaësia ]

MCBM

Jierda is also used to push back enemies: Proof:

http://inheritance.wikia.com/wiki/Jierda_strike

Hmm.. yeah maybe it does but still its main purpose is to break.

Though it would be cool to add it to the push effect. I lack a direct word in the Ancient Language so its all good :)

But you can also use Thrysta (thrust/compress)

that would be good then theres two spells.

Jierda - break thier bodys like when they're dead and they have spasms

Thrysta - like unrelenting force 3

Awesome.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are so many good ideas getting thrown out there, I'm pretty jealous that I didn't think of any of them lol.

I think the best thing as far as the dragon thing goes would be to have the option to choose the color and gender, but also have a randomize option for those who would rather follow along with the story more and be surprised. I think this would make everybody happy. Just throwing it out there.

On a side note, I just started to reinstall oblivion and it should be done soon. Does anybody know where I can find some scripting tutorials or anything like that?

EDIT: something else that popped into my mind. The conjured sword has a flame like look to it, maybe that could be used as a starting point for the flame effect on the swords? At the same time though, I think adding something like that would ruin the "uniqueness" of Eragon's sword :tongue:

Edited by Phantom430

If you think a prisoner start would work better.

Maybe your taken prisoner and you are being taken into farthen dur on a carridge with some others, as you travel through the marketplace Orik aproaches and everyone steps aside to line his path and praise him or something. the guards get you off the carridge and have you stand too. As Orik passed he gets attacked by a member of an oposing clan or a sympathiser of the (forgot thier name) that were bannished. But you take on the attacker with your bare hands (brawl) and give orik and his guards time to arrest him. then Orik asks your name then you create your character.

I have these ideas cos i've being dreeming about this mod since about 2 weeks after the games release when i learnt about the mods.

I think it's good ide, but if edit it a bit?

Everything may machanically look as if you were a prisoner, but you actually would be just a young(i guess) traveller, who defended Orik(or someone else, we don't have to stick to farthen dur and dwarves. But still, think about that place, where Eragon for the first time encountered that bannished clan. That place would fit, because it's not a capital.) with a dagger or a club(please, don't make our character some uberhero, who can encounter an equipped assassin with his bare hands ;) )

There are so many good ideas getting thrown out there, I'm pretty jealous that I didn't think of any of them lol.

I think the best thing as far as the dragon thing goes would be to have the option to choose the color and gender, but also have a randomize option for those who would rather follow along with the story more and be surprised. I think this would make everybody happy. Just throwing it out there.

On a side note, I just started to reinstall oblivion and it should be done soon. Does anybody know where I can find some scripting tutorials or anything like that?

Here you go: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Category:A_beginner%27s_guide

Maybe your taken prisoner and you are being taken into farthen dur on a carridge with some others, as you travel through the marketplace Orik aproaches and everyone steps aside to line his path and praise him or something. the guards get you off the carridge and have you stand too. As Orik passed he gets attacked by a member of an oposing clan or a sympathiser of the (forgot thier name) that were bannished. But you take on the attacker with your bare hands (brawl) and give orik and his guards time to arrest him. then Orik asks your name then you create your character.

I have these ideas cos i've being dreeming about this mod since about 2 weeks after the games release when i learnt about the mods.

Everything may machanically look as if you were a prisoner, but you actually would be just a young(i guess) traveller, who defended Orik(or someone else, we don't have to stick to farthen dur and dwarves. But still, think about that place, where Eragon for the first time encountered that bannished clan. That place would fit, because it's not a capital.) with a dagger or a club(please, don't make our character some uberhero, who can encounter an equipped assassin with his bare hands ;) )

he wouldnt kill the assassin just attempt to protect orik, while his guards take care of the rest. you should look at my earlier idea about being an orphan. yeah i agree, maybe not Farthen dur but hell as soon as i can im heading there...

EDIT:Im going to attemps some mods on Oblivion tommorow so i can be of more use, but im not at home at this moment. It may be no use on this (Skyrim) mods until i upgrade my computer though.

As for the bound sword idea its worth a try isnt it? it may be amazing. we could always not use it.

Edited by brunnwag

he wouldnt kill the assassin just attempt to protect orik, while his guards take care of the rest. you should look at my earlier idea about being an orphan. yeah i agree, maybe not Farthen dur but hell as soon as i can im heading there...

Im going to attemps some mods on Oblivion tommorow so i can be of more use, but im not at home at this moment. It may be no use on this (Skyrim) mods until i upgrade my computer though.

I actually didn't say that he will kill the assassin ;)

but do you imagine to fight with someone in armor, with a dagger/sword/etc. who is/looks like he is trained and actually trying to kill a VIP? ;)

but do you imagine to fight with someone in armor, with a dagger/sword/etc. who is/looks like he is trained and actually trying to kill a VIP? ;)

What if the next day you're going to be in jail for life...

Edited by brunnwag

but why would they take you to the jail?

but why would they take you to the jail?

you see i was on about the prisoner not traveller one, so he was on the way to prison, jail or maybe the chopping block! the thing is he has nothing to lose and a lot to gain.

Edited by brunnwag