evilkoal

What do you play as?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. You and your character are?

• I am a dude and I play as a dude
    • I am a dude and I play as a chick
    • I am a chick and I play as a chick
    • I am a chick and I play as a dude

Im a dude, playing as a dude. Im roleplaying some Upgraded Version of myself ingame, which is a Nord. I am one of those big fat ugly Guys. I could conceal myself very well in a Herd of Walrusses.

Perhaps not so well, with all the Walruss gals staring at the manly Fur on my shoulders and my equally Attractive giant Fatflaps. Sadly, this Qualities dont seem to be attractive to human Females for some Reason.

Imagine an Ogre. Got that? This Ogre wears Glasses. Jeans and T-shirt aswell. Also Shoes.

But thats pretty much it. You got yourself a picture of me :D

I hate Ogres. Cheap imitators, pah!

Sometimes i have to dress up myself to look like a Human. After peeling the moldy dirtcrust off my Skin and shaving the Bush outta my Face, i look almost like my Nord character :D

Well, in the Char creation i cant add my Fat. I dont have a sixpack like my Char, i have a Keg.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im roleplaying some Upgraded Version of myself ingame

same here :)

i just play as a dark elf, since there are no brown people aside from redguards :)

but there are no body mods to make characters as skinny as me... :D

i can make my char as tall though lol

i kinda look like a noodle with legs, dreadlocks and some muscles! hahaha

I'm a real dude (married) and I always played a dude until Oblivion. My first char was a dude, but he didn't last long because I saw some of the nude mods and hot armor... and I decided to play a woman so I could try them out.

Well..I got hooked. Now that's all I play - even on WoW, Tabula Rosa, and other games - I'm a chick dudes, live with it! I play a girl with girl companions - no dudes in my life. Maybe next game or two I'll switch back, but with the hot graphics in Oblivion, that's all I want to see!

See Rhianna's screenshots - the dark elf is me. :)

-Jumonji

I am a dude and I normally role-play female characters for one simple reason: if I have to stare at someones backside for two or three (or five) hours at a time then if possible I want that backside to be attractive.

Also, as others have noted, there are more and better mods for female characters.

I'm a dude and play as a chick for the same reason