evilkoal

What do you play as?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. You and your character are?

• I am a dude and I play as a dude
    • I am a dude and I play as a chick
    • I am a chick and I play as a chick
    • I am a chick and I play as a dude

I am a dude and I normally role-play female characters for one simple reason: if I have to stare at someones backside for two or three (or five) hours at a time then if possible I want that backside to be attractive.

Also, as others have noted, there are more and better mods for female characters.

I'm a dude and play as a chick for the same reason

I am a MALE who normally plays as a male, but I am currently trying a female sorceress char, for the reasons above, and just a little variety to the gameplay. The decreased endurance of many of the female races makes them a little weaker, considering the health system, but I use my own Thalmer race, so thats not a problem for me.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a dude and play as a chick. I used to only play guys, but when I was particularly horny one afternoon I switched and never looked back.... lol...

Yeah hot female characters are just more visually appealing to me to stare at in a game for hours at a time. Besides when I'm bored I can try to play on the toughest difficulty one handed!!!!!!

• 2 years later...
I am a dude who plays as both. Which one I use really depends on the type of character; if I am playing a warrior, chances are I'll pick a male, but if I'm playing a thief, I'm more likely to choose a female. I have played female warriors and male thieves though.

I usually play as a male in most games. Games like Fallout and the Elderscrolls games I play a female. Why? Well like others have said, I got to look at this person all the time, might as well be an attractive person. And the ladies are attractive.

I also tend to play as an assassin/sniper type of character and for some reason a female in sneaky and attractive clothes seems nicer than some dirty, snarling guy skulking about. :tongue:

most of the time i play as a guy because i am a guy but i recently started to play as a chick because i got some very appealing mods for the chicks... :D

most of my characters are stealth/combat(aka. ranger/ninja), mage/assassin(aka. an assassin that knows a few helpful spells) or pure mage (AKA, PURE AWESOMENESS!!!)

my male character is my rpg 1 and my female 1 is my muck around kill every one 1

female playing female elf ... cant help myself ... have always admired elves...

i would be one if i could... when the Lord of the rings came out and

Legolas walked on the snow and seldom if ever missed what his arrow was aimed at

that was just too cool ^_^