The diamond symbols in front of the word "Locked" when a door

finndave

So I have installed all the mods included in STEP and everything works fine except when I'm unlocking a door before I press the use key it reads for example:

Unlock

Severa Pelegia's House

Novice

And in front of the word Novice there should be a diamond symbol but they are not appearing in my game and that makes the line of text look like it's misaligned.

I know it's a very small problem but it's really bugging me so does anyone know what could cause this?

Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry about the screwed up Topic title, just noticed it and I can't change it anymore...

Edited by finndave

You're going to have to manually go through the mods you've installed one by one and deactivate/uninstall them until you find the culprit. Chances are it's either a HUD or UI altering mod causing this so start with those. It also may be a combination of mods conflicting with one another. Once you find the culprit(s), you may or may not want to contact the author and allow him to know about the missing diamonds. Remember to tell them any other mods that may be conflicting with the mod(s) in question that you're running in order for them to recreate the problem.

You're going to have to manually go through the mods you've installed one by one and deactivate/uninstall them until you find the culprit. Chances are it's either a HUD or UI altering mod causing this so start with those. It also may be a combination of mods conflicting with one another. Once you find the culprit(s), you may or may not want to contact the author and allow him to know about the missing diamonds. Remember to tell them any other mods that may be conflicting with the mod(s) in question that you're running in order for them to recreate the problem.

I guess I'll have to do that then, hopefully it will be an easy fix.

Thanks for the help!