A snipers mod

supervert

There's something grisly addictive to the game sniper elite and that is the fact that you are able to follow the trajectory of your bullet from its birth and follow it on its short life to someone's death.

I know it's probably not going to be remotely possible till the CK arrives but I was wondering if it'd be at all possible to attach a bullet cam function to arrows?

And if at all possible turn off the thing (I don't know what to call it) aim assist? And make the damn arrows fly in a not so annoying straight line.

Regards, your mild mannered local supervert.

yeah, plz do not bump, i dont want this mod request to be fed to the slaughterfishes. I hate teh sneaking eye with a passion, and would love to see it removed completely (perhaps keep the little dot/crosshair in the middle)

but as far as how it how it should work? let it be generated like the normal killmoves are now. perhaps a series of connected view points (i.e. when the kill move is activated you get a shot of the shooter, a couple of random shots of the flight path and one of the thing the recieves your love! I mean arrow) I really dont think it would be possible to recreat the kill cam in snipers elite but I can hope!