Making a Mod, need help in find specific generic meshes & textures

Lutine

Hi there. I'm planning on doing a food overhaul mod(Mainly with new textures, adding new products via a level list), but I need help finding the original meshes and textures from the Meshes.bsa and textures.bsa. Looking for them one by one is tedious as I don't know what I'm looking for.

I'm mainly looking the textures and respective meshesfor the carton snacks(IE. Fancy Lady Cakes, Blamco Mac & Cheese, Gum Drops). Since they don't use the exact names in the filenames, I'm having a hell of a time finding them. :wallbash:

Help please?

Some textures are under textures\architecture\urban\FoodPackaging.dds and most the others should be just under textures\clutter\junk\ the meshes themselves, most should be in meshes\clutter\junk\

click1 - Hello!

The best way to get those files is to use BSA unpacker.

It's built into (FOMM), Tools - BSA Unpacker. I konw it's in Old FOMM, I don't use the New one so I don't know about that.

When that opens, got to Open & select either Fallout - Meshes or Fallout - Textures.

Theres a search box at the bottom that allows you to jump to the file you need.

For example typing:

fancy

In there brings up the Fancy Lad cakes. You can then extract the files for easy use.

Do this for both your textures & meshes.

Hope this helps!

Prensa

Thanks to both of you.

Didn't think about the "junk" folder. :facepalm:

Prensa - Thanks for the tip, but I was already using that. I was just having a difficult time with searching for the correct file names. :P