Dwemer and Falmer Playable Races

xhofer

Matth85, You are completely off with your bizarre and outlandishly absurd statement, "I am not sure how loose you guys thin the lore is. Because it isn't. Snow Elves can't come back and the Dwemer can't come back. Returning either would be as lore frienly as getting a spaceship into Skyrim." Just as xhofer said, while Skyrim was in the developmental stages and people wanted to add dragons, other people such as yourself were saying how it wasn't "lore friendly" and that they were extinct/never coming back. And yet, a dragon (Alduin) was pushed 200 years in the future with an elder scroll, and is going around ancient dragon burial sites resurrecting dragons to take over the world once again? If you gave that concept when Oblivion was the newest installment in TES, you'd be laughed at and ridiculed by the player community! Yet, when he proposes maybe some snow elves and Dwemer weren't around during the disappearance of the Dwemer and the snow elve's evolution into the Falmer, even when a Dwemer still was around who survived via the SAME REASON he is saying, you say it's not "lore friendly"? Don't be absurd. This is completely lure friendly for many reasons. 100% support this mod and wish you luck in trying to get it made! I have faith someone eventually will get this done.

Falmer and Dwemer might be difficult to implement. I do like the idea of a few Dwemer being stuck in Oblivion for all this time. Coming back to Nirn after what might seem to them as a couple of weeks, to find their whole race gone and their cities in ruin. And killing Falmer as a Dwemer sounds simply badass.

Of all the "extinct" Elven races, the Ayleids would probably be the most lore-friendly to add as a playable race. Though they haven't been seen in centuries, there are rumors that they still survive as "Wild Elves" in the forests of Cyrodiil.

Matth85 You say that putting dwemer and falmer as an playable race is just as lore friendly as an spaceship, Well, even spaceships can be made lore friendly, here's an example "They were constructed by an ancient race that wielded ultimate power and have long since dissappeared, but have now returned to conquer all of tamriel. You can have all quests about it and may even take spaceships their spaceships" I'm just saying that anything can be made lore friendly. (although spaceships in skyrim woulden't be bad :D )

I would love to see the dwemer come back and the idea of them being trapt in Oblivien is not that far fetch. And as thay have been trapt for so long time they should now be mean as hell as falmer. so the wear between than flare up and the north get cought in the middle.. and then trugh in some dragons too wow that would be a game to please and of cause all in direcX11.

I would love to see the dwemer come back and the idea of them being trapt in Oblivien is not that far fetch. And as thay have been trapt for so long time they should now be mean as hell as falmer. so the wear between than flare up and the north get cought in the middle.. and then trugh in some dragons too wow that would be a game to please and of cause all in direcX11.

Heh-- so, what now, Oblivion is the new Phantom Zone?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4aS0rAXF2AU/R82KG9NGS0I/AAAAAAAAAQc/HPyG_AMiaoo/s1600/phantom+zone.jpg

Make it so something like that flies across the sky at random intervals and you got a fun add-on. ^_^

Heh-- so, what now, Oblivion is the new Phantom Zone?

http://1.bp.blogspot...hantom+zone.jpg

Make it so something like that flies across the sky at random intervals and you got a fun add-on. ^_^

But Oblivion is the Phantom Zone!!! remember the magic!!

• 1 year later...

aw yeah, playing a falmer sounds awsome!

coming above ground to kidnap some anoying heimskr and shoot falmer arrows in knees and stuff xD

would love to see a mod like this!