The cyrodillic quest

mikaelarp

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, it's not like I'm wearing traveling clothes," he quipped.

Archie paused for a moment. "Yeah, you could say that."

Archie nodded at Talasma as she brought him his cider.

"So, what's the deal here?" he asked, getting straight to the point.

"Well, it's not like I'm wearing traveling clothes," he quipped.

Archie paused for a moment. "Yeah, you could say that."

Archie nodded at Talasma as she brought him his cider.

"So, what's the deal here?" he asked, getting straight to the point.

"well shamarr" she pointed to a man with redguard traveling clothes "is hireing adventures to find a lost tresure of the aylieds and all he wants is a statuete in the ruin everything else we find is finders keeper"

"Really? that is it? find a statue.... hmm well that is a little boring. But treasure is something i do like, and i am very good at obtaining it. But aylied artifacts do not sell like they used too, the demand has gone down. Still i know some people who could buy anything we find in there, so we can all come out of this with our pockets lined."

"Ayleid ruins, eh?" said Archie, scratching his chin.

"I wouldn't mind adding a few trinkets or so to my collection. Which ruin is this?"

Archie looked at the man called Shamarr, scrutinizing his face to determine if this was indeed his motive.

Lysistrata looked at the man, her face still concealed by her nightingale hood, she sized him up, determining his wealth and looking for anything of immediate value, she was good at that. She looked closer at him, his features, she was also very good at telling what people are. "That blade of yours looks very valuable, enough to get a thief exited."

Archie slighted his eyes to look at Lysistrata. From her appearance, he could tell she dabbled in professions... Not sanctioned by the law.

"It may also be the last thing a thief would see, if that were the case."

"Ayleid ruins, eh?" said Archie, scratching his chin.

"I wouldn't mind adding a few trinkets or so to my collection. Which ruin is this?"

Archie looked at the man called Shamarr, scrutinizing his face to determine if this was indeed his motive.

it was very clear that shamarr wasnt much more than 20 years and hadnt seen much combat so the typical rich boy trying to do some fun with his wealth

"its a ayleid ruin called gaarmas it was found recently in a hidden cave called splinter sword creek and its heavely guarded all i want from in there is a statuete of the first aylied king that should be in the throne room"

"Oh really? well a good thief never steals when her target is looking, she is always undetected. And i think a nightingale would prove quite your match." She said

well yes you are propely good at getting past things who need to see or hear you but the place is filled with magical wards that detects if any takes a single step" shamarr said