The cyrodillic quest

mikaelarp

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Twenty bandits?"

He paused for a few seconds to think.

"Are they all in one general area? I have an idea, but you're paying for the expenses."

Yes they are All in the Cave and As its so well hidden they dont Think they need Any sentrys

"If that's the case, I have an idea. It was something that happened in a mining accident down in Bravil."

He took a moment to remember it.

"We need a lot of sawdust, or coaldust. Dust. And a torch. It's a little makeshift, but I think the environment in a ruin is perfect for a dust explosion."

Archie let the idea sink in.

"If that's the case, I have an idea. It was something that happened in a mining accident down in Bravil."

He took a moment to remember it.

"We need a lot of sawdust, or coaldust. Dust. And a torch. It's a little makeshift, but I think the environment in a ruin is perfect for a dust explosion."

Archie let the idea sink in.

The elven woman said "i think that could damage the ruin thus making entry impossiple

Archie shook his head. "The bandits are in the first chamber. The Ayeilid structures were always strongly built. If the Bravil accident didn't collapse the cave, I'll doubt the entrance will be too damaged. Sure, things might be shaken up. I think any situation where we have zero casualties and the enemy has a hundred percent is fantastic."

He turned to the master thief, putting down his mug as he finished the last of his cider.

"If this kid really wants that statue, he's going to have to spend a few additional septims for the acquisition effort, that's all."

Archie shook his head. "The bandits are in the first chamber. The Ayeilid structures were always strongly built. If the Bravil accident didn't collapse the cave, I'll doubt the entrance will be too damaged. Sure, things might be shaken up. I think any situation where we have zero casualties and the enemy has a hundred percent is fantastic."

He turned to the master thief, putting down his mug as he finished the last of his cider.

"If this kid really wants that statue, he's going to have to spend a few additional septims for the acquisition effort, that's all."

Oh i forgot to mention the reward u Will All get 25000 septims og i get the statue

Archie quickly added up the money in his mind.

He whistled. 2,000 septims could get him an entire new house. 25,000 was incredibly high, but paying that much to each man struck him as slightly suspicious.

"So, tell me about this fantastic statue. What makes it so valuable?"

Archie quickly added up the money in his mind.

He whistled. 2,000 septims could get him an entire new house. 25,000 was incredibly high, but paying that much to each man struck him as slightly suspicious.

"So, tell me about this fantastic statue. What makes it so valuable?"

Well That is a statue of the first aylied King in a one to one scale made of moonstone so ofcourse id want it

Archie raised an eyebrow.

"A life size moonstone statue? That's real easy to carry. If we do manage to take it, how are we going to haul 'em all the way back here?"