The cyrodillic quest

mikaelarp

"Yes, lots of cups," said Archie, with a laugh.

"arh shut up" she said with a grin and she Then sat down waiting for the orks and thiefs replys

She called one of the men from the village over and had him sit next to her while drinking blood from his neck

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You know... Isn't it a bit conspicuous to do that in the public with travelers and the Imperial Legion about?" asked Archie as he watched Araleth drink the man's blood.

"You know... Isn't it a bit conspicuous to do that in the public with travelers and the Imperial Legion about?" asked Archie as he watched Araleth drink the man's blood.

"it is isnt it?" she looked at the man "thank u for the drink yaawn i think ill take s rest" she jumped op on one of the pillers holding the Roof lied down and went to sleep

OOC

im also going to bed but im back again tomorow

"Are you all fools? accepting deadric artifacts from a stranger! there is no way all of these are real, they are worth SO much money, there is no chance he would give the artifacts of godly power to us for free. I'm sorry but i'm out, this is getting out of hand, there is something really wrong with that guy." Lysistrata said, taking of her hood, revealing her beautiful face.

Shagran gro-Kharbuk - The Oak and Crosier

Shagran had never seen a more ridiculous series of events in his life. First, a long discussion about a life-size Ayleid statue along with an enormous payoff, then a heavy drinking contest, and then one character's revealing that she's a vampire. The last one unsettled him. He'd seen quite a few vampires before in the dark, dank caves of Cyrodiil. Even the well-fed ones weren't nice to look upon when they were coming at you with swords and spells.

Indeed, it was quite difficult for him to keep his "innocent eavesdropper" guise steady, since the excitement of the pay and the uneasiness from the vampire made his stomach do somersaults. Shagran, unfortunately, was mostly thinking about the same thing the rest of 'em were. Twenty-five thousand Septims. Not two hundred fifty, not twenty-five hundred, no. Twenty-five thousand. Even most of the fancy armors and collectables Shagran had found in the many ruins over the years only went for around one to two thousand a piece...and most of that went toward the supplies he couldn't find or fashion for himself out in the wilds. He wrestled with the idea. He'd dealt with bandit squads before, but none larger than five. Still, since this was a group effort, he decided the odds were in his favor...provided they kept the element of surprise.

Finally, he gave into the promise of money and turned toward the rest. "Well...I've overheard everything you guys have been talking about. I think I might like to be in on this."

Shagran gro-Kharbuk - The Oak and Crosier

Shagran had never seen a more ridiculous series of events in his life. First, a long discussion about a life-size Ayleid statue along with an enormous payoff, then a heavy drinking contest, and then one character's revealing that she's a vampire. The last one unsettled him. He'd seen quite a few vampires before in the dark, dank caves of Cyrodiil. Even the well-fed ones weren't nice to look upon when they were coming at you with swords and spells.

Indeed, it was quite difficult for him to keep his "innocent eavesdropper" guise steady, since the excitement of the pay and the uneasiness from the vampire made his stomach do somersaults. Shagran, unfortunately, was mostly thinking about the same thing the rest of 'em were. Twenty-five thousand Septims. Not two hundred fifty, not twenty-five hundred, no. Twenty-five thousand. Even most of the fancy armors and collectables Shagran had found in the many ruins over the years only went for around one to two thousand a piece...and most of that went toward the supplies he couldn't find or fashion for himself out in the wilds. He wrestled with the idea. He'd dealt with bandit squads before, but none larger than five. Still, since this was a group effort, he decided the odds were in his favor...provided they kept the element of surprise.

Finally, he gave into the promise of money and turned toward the rest. "Well...I've overheard everything you guys have been talking about. I think I might like to be in on this."

Araleth looked at shagran "well the more the merryer and might i say your neck looks very delicius?"