The cyrodillic quest

mikaelarp

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Archie addressed Shagran as he stood up.

"I'm proud to say I have one of the more... Honorable professions in this group. Right, I haven't introduced myself yet."

He put his hand out. "Archie Seville, tactician. If you need planning, I'm the guy."

Shagran gro-Kharbuk - The Oak and Crosier

Shagran firmly grasped and shook Archie's hand. "Shagran gro-Kharbuk. Veteran adventurer. I'm happy to say that I've been mostly self-sufficient out in the wilds for the past few decades. I can fashion arrows, make potions, even cook. And, as my vocation demands, I'm something of a tactician myself...gangs of skeletons and zombies seem to have a habit of not wanting to die for some reason..."

Edited by SoulofChrysamere

Shagran firmly grasped and shook Archie's hand. "Shagran gro-Kharbuk. Veteran adventurer. I'm happy to say that I've been mostly self-sufficient out in the wilds for the past few decades. I can fashion arrows, make potions, even cook. And, as my vocation demands, I'm something of a tactician myself...gangs of skeletons and zombies seem to have a habit of not wanting to die for some reason..."

Araleth presented her hand "araleth Master wisard, former countess, former archmage and vampire Lord there isnt the Spell i cant cast be it a fireball some neceomancy or some healing pretty what ever spells you should need"

And she still looked at his neck As if it was some expensive dinner while licking her lips

Edited by mikaelarp

Shagran cautiously grabbed Araleth's hand, noticing her persistent stare at his neck. "Control yourself, or you'll soon find your mouth fangless." He warned.

She leaned in and plantes a kiss on his lips "i hope i didnt make u too mad"

"Do not try it Vampire, your seduction only works on the weak minded. And vampires ar so easy to destroy." Lysistrata took of her mask, which was covering her mouth and nose, revealing her beautiful and refined face. Her hair tumbling down her back and shoulders.

She looked at Shagran and held out her hand "And i am Lysistrata, master thief and Nightingale Agent of subterfuge. There is no lock i cant pick, and there is nothing i cannot sneak past. Being a skilled acrobatic helps a well. Pleasure to meet you." She said warmly.

"Do not try it Vampire, your seduction only works on the weak minded. And vampires ar so easy to destroy." Lysistrata took of her mask, which was covering her mouth and nose, revealing her beautiful and refined face. Her hair tumbling down her back and shoulders.

She looked at Shagran and held out her hand "And i am Lysistrata, master thief and Nightingale Agent of subterfuge. There is no lock i cant pick, and there is nothing i cannot sneak past. Being a skilled acrobatic helps a well. Pleasure to meet you." She said warmly.

araleth looked at lysistrata "i was not trying to seduce him!" i just have a liking for orcs