Instance Naming Issues

Deleted600333User

I am working on a mod that changes a lot of different things in crafting, and as a result, I need to change the Instance Naming rules to allow certain names to be applied to new prefixes to clothes, armors, and weapons that didn't have access to those prefixes before. Unfortunately, the result has been that armor names are doubled with the mod. For instance, a 'Leather Left Arm' displays as a 'Leather Left Arm Leather Left Arm'. I've made some changes to the dn_CommonArmor Instance Name rule. Here are the Rule Sets:

0: Legendary names (at 1000), and the armor add-on names (at 10000).
1: Legendary names again because the mod allows for two legendary effects (at 10000).
2: Armor material types, like Shadow, Studded, Polished, or Polymer (at 10000).
3: Only the * to indicate the end of prefixes.
Does anyone have any idea what I've done wrong? Guidion (on Bethesda.net) has been a HUGE help in my attempt to learn how to change all this, but neither he nor I have any idea how to proceed. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

* isn't the end of the prefixes, it's to mark the name of the default item. For instance, you could put naming instances after the * and it would add them after the item name.

Edited by Hallgarth