Blood, Guts, and Gratuitous Dismemberment

Skrypto

I don't know if this is even possible, or if it has been done/attempted before, but is there anyone who shares my desire to see limbs lopped off, pools of blood, or anything of the sort added as a mod to Skyrim?

The amount of gore right now is pretty limited, a few heads roll but thats about it. :ermm: For those looking for the eventual full blown immersive Skyrim overhaul, wouldn't you expect to see at least ONE body part other than the head removed during a battle.(come to think of it, I've only seen 2 heads removed in my time playing, and they weren't in battle) I mean, seriously, when I am swinging around a claymore the size of my body that fast, and you are wearing leather armor, if at all, you are gonna lose SOMEthing -.- (at the very leasy be sliced wide open with some blood spray and a nice cut texture/mesh on the body)

It might be a little far fetched, and again I haven't the foggiest idea if it is even possible, but it would be nice to see that extra added bit of realism to the game.

...or maybe I'm just deeply disturbed >.>

I agree another thing that would be nice is more blood, its silly that ther is only about a 1 in 10 chance of a blood splatter appering, especialy when you cut someones head off

I would love to see something like this, if possible. Not to say that I have any sort of thing for gore, but I certainly have a thing for realism. Although it would be a lot of work, incorporating it into all the creatures in the game.

Could be not that easy: this feature could be hardcoded or not supported at all.

The following setting in "Skyrim.ini" is not working for me so far:

[Combat]

bDismemberOneLimb=1

default is 0.

Interestingly, the setting below is working:

[Animation]

bEnableHavokHit=1

default was 0.

Maybe they can increase the chance of the head Dismemberment

Cause I have been playing for 30 hours and I yet to see it

You need a perk to do that. ;)

Thanks I had no clue and do I need to add perks to both single handed and two handed to do that

Or what perk do I need to upgrade

• 10 months later...