NPC Editor Released

foretrenty

Skyrim NPC Editor v 0.50

Version 0.50 is out.

New Updates Includes:

- Very Stable NPC Mesh Construstion.

- Allow editing ot Stance for female NPCs. i.e. Stop female housecarls from standing like a man.

- Facial Hair and Hair editing fixed.

- Eyes editing now only changes eyes color to prevent distortion. NPC missing an eye by default will still have the missing eye.

- Change to complexion is now in effect.

- Essential, auto-leveling, corpse looting are now editable.

- A more comprehensive loading that will stop people from having start-up crashes.

- Added RefID to faction lists.

Bugs reports and suggestions welcomed.

Edited by foretrenty

After I install an edited character file, that character's lips no longer move when talking.

Have I don something wrong ?

Is this a bug or an effect of the edit?

I had that problem too, and I wound up just using a different npc after using the console to kill and markfordelete the old one.

Also, when i use the created nif file, the game crashes to desktop when loading from the main menu.

After I install an edited character file, that character's lips no longer move when talking.

Have I don something wrong ?

Is this a bug or an effect of the edit?

I had that problem too, and I wound up just using a different npc after using the console to kill and markfordelete the old one.

Also, when i use the created nif file, the game crashes to desktop when loading from the main menu.

Try the latest version. It fixes those issues.

Is this version support to reopen *.esp file?

If not, I have an idea. The tool should export 2 files.

One is the main *.esp and other is *.txt file. Both of the files contain the same information, but *.txt can be reopen.

What do you think?

This is an awesome mod tool. I have done a lot of programming over the years and this is extremely well done and creates cool .esp files which are fun and contribute to game play. I would recommend this to anyone.http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif