like to see a Batman and Spawn mod

greymouserrw

My son thinks he is Batman (he only answers to Batman or Bruce now; he's even got his teachers doing it.) and I'd like to get him playing Skyrim so we'd have some kind of mutual interest. Personally, I'd like to see a Spawn mod, but either one would be great since there have been so many different renditions of either character. Lightsabres would be kind of funny as well. Glowing eye's would rock, like the characters on C.S. Freidmans new book's cover art. As for weapons, a glaive or boomerang might be neat. Maybe even a Batarang...

My son thinks he is Batman (he only answers to Batman or Bruce now; he's even got his teachers doing it.) and I'd like to get him playing Skyrim so we'd have some kind of mutual interest. Personally, I'd like to see a Spawn mod, but either one would be great since there have been so many different renditions of either character. Lightsabres would be kind of funny as well. Glowing eye's would rock, like the characters on C.S. Freidmans new book's cover art. As for weapons, a glaive or boomerang might be neat. Maybe even a Batarang...

I hope these will help - http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3174