Real Time Settler

Kry11ic

If any of you have played FONV or FO3 and was familiar with the modding community, I'm sure you guys already know about this. But, for those of you who don't, Real Time Settler was created for the player to create, copy, or move many different objects in the game to create their own fortress, home, or whatever they wanted. So far, I haven't seen this on the nexus, or the requests, thread, so I'm hear asking if someone could get this mod back on here for Skyrim, or at least create something similar? I understand that this might require the Creation Kit, but I can wait for that to come out before someone takes up this task. Edited by Kry11ic

• 1 month later...
the engine can but the animation creators are having major hang ups aparently the game wont allow new animations to be added and only exhisting one can be modified so until that major issue gets solved most your going to get is house, clothing, weapons, body mods. thats why theres only one adult mod so far in skyrim and even that is just a replacement mod

the engine can but the animation creators are having major hang ups aparently the game wont allow new animations to be added and only exhisting one can be modified so until that major issue gets solved most your going to get is house, clothing, weapons, body mods. thats why theres only one adult mod so far in skyrim and even that is just a replacement mod

Well, there's a lot of miscellany animations anyways that can be used like eating, sleeping, chopping wood, mining, etc.

RTS didn't use any new animations either, I don't think.