Some comments on my file disappeared

Werne

@myrmaad No, if they were I wouldn't respond to them.

@Vagrant0 It wasn't spam or trolling, just normal comments. Was it maybe because Hitler was mentioned? Though I don't really think that's the reason, after all, the file is a medal from nazi germany.

I'm trying to find out where my file's comments went too. Posted a thread in the Skyrim tech area earlier with no response. Uploaded a save game last night and this morning it appears comments section was removed and/or locked. I'm not happy with this, I enjoy reading my feedback. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5122

@Skyweener, Did you set Allow Comments on your mod "No", then try to switch it back? When I checked it was set to "No" ("Locked", "Don't Allow", what ever you want to call it.) Only Staff change change that setting once it's set to "No".

@Skyweener, Did you set Allow Comments on your mod "No", then try to switch it back? When I checked it was set to "No" ("Locked", "Don't Allow", what ever you want to call it.) Only Staff change change that setting once it's set to "No".

I haven't changed anything and it's set the same as last night when people were adding comments. I just clicked edit again to see and it's still says 'yes' for comments. I attached a pic. What should I do?

:thumbsup: Yup, I see the attribute in your screenie. But on the mod page itself, Comments are set to "-1", which means "Locked".

Since the normal way to correct this isn't working, (I tried) I'd suggest a PM to one of the Admins that includes the link to the mod. Those guys are good, but there are only a few of them: LHammonds, Buddah, and The Vampire Dante.

:thumbsup: Yup, I see the attribute in your screenie. But on the mod page itself, Comments are set to "-1", which means "Locked".

Since the normal way to correct this isn't working, (I tried) I'd suggest a PM to one of the Admins that includes the link to the mod. Those guys are good, but there are only a few of them: LHammonds, Buddah, and The Vampire Dante.

thank you so much Thandal, I sent LHammonds a PM. Hope it get resolved.