Body texture messed up

GoldenDragyn

Hello,

I'm a modding noob. Currently I have been trying to create a not nude body replacer to port over to my xbox game. The shape seems to work though at times I think some of the clothing mods change it a bit. My problem is the texture when just in the vanilla underwear is messed up with black and purple areas. I used vanilla body preset. It uploaded fine via the CK. I understand there is something to do with poly count with some presets being higher that it won't work right on console. What I am I missing? How do I correct this? If I can't get the skin to show up correctly I will never get my grubby settlers to clean up!

The tool I used was Bodyslide

I have the same problem with Wonder body and Commonwealth mini skirts. Textures are just messed up. Something obviously doesn't agree with your mod configuration. You can't use any texture on any body mod. Clippings or messed up textures are the natural results.

Commonweath mini skirts? Are you talking about the mini dresses mod or the shorts mod? You might have installed the CBBE version. If so they're not going to be compatible with the Wonder Body which is close to vanilla in shape and size.

Commonweath mini skirts? Are you talking about the mini dresses mod or the shorts mod? You might have installed the CBBE version. If so they're not going to be compatible with the Wonder Body which is close to vanilla in shape and size.

I'm aware of that. That's why I said, there's always something not agreeing with some mods. I uninstalled the mod after giving it a try and taking note of the issues, But I didn't uninstall them beforehand, since sometimes they happen to go together. One has to test after all.

I'm aware of that. That's why I said, there's always something not agreeing with some mods. I uninstalled the mod after giving it a try and taking note of the issues, But I didn't uninstall them beforehand, since sometimes they happen to go together. One has to test after all.

The really funny part of this is, I didn't even notice that you're the same person I was arguing with about DCMS at first. I don't always pay attention to names and avatars when responding to support threads, I respond to the content. Sorry if it seemed like I was arguing for the sake of arguing, I really wasn't. :D

Sorry to respond back late, working 6 days a week makes one tired. Yes I was using CBBE never nude vanilla. I am slowly learning and understanding. It boggles my mind the stuff all you modders can create. Makes my creative side want to make stuff. I been messing with shapes to help me understand better and I'm finding textured body shapes are more complicated than you would think. I used Bodyslide because that was the one I most frequently found results on. I don't know what was used for EVB since thats the other one that pops up. I play both on pc and console thus my interest in making mods besides the ideas I come up with for mods.

Thats good news about a version of CBBE for "consoles" . They did an excellent job with CBBE.

Thanks again for responding.

I been messing with shapes to help me understand better and I'm finding textured body shapes are more complicated than you would think. I used Bodyslide because that was the one I most frequently found results on. I don't know what was used for EVB since thats the other one that pops up. I play both on pc and console thus my interest in making mods besides the ideas I come up with for mods.

I gave up on modding since I'm a scripting idiot. I did a bit of texturing and smaller changes for older games such as Morrowind, The Sims 2 and a few others. But what's required now is totally beyond my understanding.