"Create a Story" for screenshots...

twixle

I always get such a kick out of seeing other peoples screenshots. Some are funny, some are beautiful, and some seem to tell a story. I think it would be so wonderful if we had a way here at the Nexus to "Create a Story" with our screenshots. A way to piece together all of our screenshots with captions to tell our own stories, sort of like a film screen reel with forward/backward buttons to look through it.

I always get such a kick out of seeing other peoples screenshots. Some are funny, some are beautiful, and some seem to tell a story. I think it would be so wonderful if we had a way here at the Nexus to "Create a Story" with our screenshots. A way to piece together all of our screenshots with captions to tell our own stories, sort of like a film screen reel with forward/backward buttons to look through it.

You mean like so: http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=107681?

Shameless self-advertising, I know, sorry, but I've seen others doing it similarly as well already.

I agree, always having to go back and forth to get the links edited in was tedious. The "next" link of the previous image could only be added in "after" the next image was already uploaded and you had the url. So uploading images in a "series" right away could really come in handy in this regard. However, are you aware already of the restriction of "only 5 images uploaded per day"? A larger series of images is prevented by design, so this restriction had to be loosened first.

I was told it was in place so you can't dominate the image listing on the front page by endlessly uploading one image after another, and I see its validity, but maybe if posting of images in a series would be implemented, one could make it so only the first gets into this listing?

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed your story & artwork very much. That's what I'm talking about too, awesome stuff, and I didn't even know what you did was possible. That just goes to show you where there's a will there's a way. Hopefully they will implement something to make it easier to get it done. Thanks again :)