ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Live Another Life bed crash

dueldragon

Simply put, My game crashes when using the bed after choosing a start. I also did a fresh reinstall of skyrim, and put my mods. Still happens. Oh yeah, and after starting a new game, as soon as i save and load that save, the game will just CTD. EDIT: Also, i can't even leave the abandoned prison without it crashing. yeah my game became an unstable ****fest. I know one thing for a fact, it's a certain mod that causes it, Because without any mods, and only ATSLaL installed, it works fine. But i'm just wayyy too tired to find that certain mod. And i also found out after reinstalling my skyrim, some of my installed mods wwere absent in NMM. so i have suspicions, that maybe, just maybe, A file or two has been removed from one or more of the mods, causing the game to search for that file but it can't find it so it just crashes. Anyhow.. Blah blah blah help me here's my load order:Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Campfire.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
A Month of Internet Depravity Weapon Pack.esp
Aeonbarr V2.1.esp
AK- Alternate Actors.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
BlackSacramentArmor.esp
BlackSacramentDBReplacer.esp
BHWarPaints.esp
Beards.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
BosmerArmorMATY743.esp
SkyUI.esp
Frostfall.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL2.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp
TrueStorms.esp
TrueStorms-CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-CoT.esp
Cloaks.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
DATGRASS.esp
EternalShineArmorAndWeapons.esp
ESO Daedric Armor by NewerMind43.esp
Ghosu - Weapon Pack 1.esp
DSerHorsesRevamped.esp
Illustrious HDT Cloaks.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Insanity's Shields.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Morgynn Ashcroft Legerity.esp
ISD_LongclawCraft.esp
Perfect Legionnaire - Troops Re-equipment.esp
Pommel Arrow.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
ResplendentArmor.esp
Serana.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
SoSFC.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
SPOAsilverknight.esp
SPOA_shield.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Viceroy.esp
Traveller Shield.esp
TrueBrows.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
Vivid Landscapes.esp
kimono's witcher silver swords.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
RevampedExteriorFog.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
Edited by dueldragon

1. Your mods are horribly organized. It's not good enough to just install them all, they need to be in a specific order to work right.

2. You have all 3 DLC, so get rid of the Unofficla Skyrim Patch, the Unofficial DLC patches as well. Then download the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary edition patch. Any mod that asks you if you have "legendary" you will say yes.

3. You are using Climates of Tamriel and it is extremely picky about other weather mods. You have ELFX installed and when you did, you tic'ed the box for ELFX Weathers. Reinstall this mod and this time do not install the weather mod.

4. You downloaded Dat Grass. Make sure you've made the appropriate .ini tweaks mentioned on the page (likely, I haven't seen the page). Also, if that's the grass mod you want to use, you probably shouldn't use another one that adds grass. They don't play nice.

5. You obviously don't have, or haven't run LOOT to sort your mods; or if you have, you've never clicked APPLY after it got done sorting them. You should download that if you don't know what you are doing. It doesn't perfectly sort your mods, but it gets most of the vital ones positioned where they need to be.

6 Generally, this is the install order/load order I use for my mods.
Skyrim
Update
Dawnguard
Hearthfires
Dragonborn
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
[other .esms]
[Mods without .esps] (Sort with LOOT to let it have its preference on some)
[All of your other .esps]
[Textures] (Landscapes, city changes)
[body Textures/Meshes] (CBBE, UNP, Skins, stuff like that)
[Animations] (FNIS and anything that needs FNIS to update it)
[Custom Skeleton] (Generally XPMSE the mod)
Alternate Start
Dual Sheath Redux Patch (not the .esp)

Also, because you seem very new to all this, I suggest you reaaaally watch this video series.

O

1. Your mods are horribly organized. It's not good enough to just install them all, they need to be in a specific order to work right.

2. You have all 3 DLC, so get rid of the Unofficla Skyrim Patch, the Unofficial DLC patches as well. Then download the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary edition patch. Any mod that asks you if you have "legendary" you will say yes.

3. You are using Climates of Tamriel and it is extremely picky about other weather mods. You have ELFX installed and when you did, you tic'ed the box for ELFX Weathers. Reinstall this mod and this time do not install the weather mod.

4. You downloaded Dat Grass. Make sure you've made the appropriate .ini tweaks mentioned on the page (likely, I haven't seen the page). Also, if that's the grass mod you want to use, you probably shouldn't use another one that adds grass. They don't play nice.

5. You obviously don't have, or haven't run LOOT to sort your mods; or if you have, you've never clicked APPLY after it got done sorting them. You should download that if you don't know what you are doing. It doesn't perfectly sort your mods, but it gets most of the vital ones positioned where they need to be.

6 Generally, this is the install order/load order I use for my mods.
Skyrim
Update
Dawnguard
Hearthfires
Dragonborn
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
[other .esms]
[Mods without .esps] (Sort with LOOT to let it have its preference on some)
[All of your other .esps]
[Textures] (Landscapes, city changes)
[body Textures/Meshes] (CBBE, UNP, Skins, stuff like that)
[Animations] (FNIS and anything that needs FNIS to update it)
[Custom Skeleton] (Generally XPMSE the mod)
Alternate Start
Dual Sheath Redux Patch (not the .esp)

Also, because you seem very new to all this, I suggest you reaaaally watch this video series.

Oh right. I forgot i didn't use LOOT So, i should uninstall ELFX? And no mate i'm far from new to modding. Edit: Did what you said, still nothing,

Update: I removed XP32 maximum skeleton and the load screen took longer, and almost seemed to load, before crashing

Edited by dueldragon

No, don't uninstall it, just reinstall it and this time don't pick the "Weathers" option.

You don't have to delete XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (make sure you are using that version and not the xp32), just put it at the bottom of your load order where I suggested.

If you've run LOOT and made sure to hit Apply, then it is likely your game is still borked due to your previous bad mod order. I would suggest starting a new game and see if it is still crashing after the changes I mentioned.

No, don't uninstall it, just reinstall it and this time don't pick the "Weathers" option.

You don't have to delete XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (make sure you are using that version and not the xp32), just put it at the bottom of your load order where I suggested.

If you've run LOOT and made sure to hit Apply, then it is likely your game is still borked due to your previous bad mod order. I would suggest starting a new game and see if it is still crashing after the changes I mentioned.

Already did. I always start a new game after those crashes

Oh my god. I found the goddamn problem, It was ENB! it was ENB all along. That sneaky program. Oh well, might as well try a different version.