Request for medieval and/or renaissance clothing

asbj0813

Hello to all of you reading this.

If you've ever played any of the Assassin's Creed games, then you know how awesome looking the armor and clothing is. I've for a long time been searching for clothing like the ones you see in the beforementioned games, and while I know there are some(referring to the amazing armors based on the assassins brotherhood, and the great looking courtisan clothing), I just want more of the same stile. Maybe theres already been made a couple of mods like the ones I request, but I simply can't find any of them. :huh:

The only reason I haven't made any of these types of clothing is, that I simply don't know how. I've been looking up all sorts of walkthroughs to teach me how to do it, but I'll just have to realize, that I'm no computer-oracle-wizard, when it comes to modelling.

So therefore I'm requesting some rainaissance or medieval inspired clothing, preferebly authentic. And i would recommend looking up the multiplayer characters from AC Brotherhood for inspiration.

Also, as a more or less pathetic attempt to advertise for my own works :biggrin: , I would like to invite you to visit my profile on Tesnexus, same as here "asbj0813", for a look at my own mods.

Happy new year to all of you.

• 3 weeks later...
I wouldnt use that because in the medieval and renaissance, they didnt have that colourful clothes. I mean, did you know how much dye was back then? It was crazy. I would rather just have where everyone had like beige and grey clothes.