Saints Row: the Third

Korodic

Hey JD did you ever finish those youtube geck tutorials?

Nope. I can teach scripting and quests, but I never could figure out how to do voices :/ and w/ skyrim out I'll probably try to make a video based on that editor. Which I hope this new scripting language has a compiler (which I think I saw that it did).

To which, btw, I have an amazing mod concept envisioned which I cannot wait to get started on! :D

It's probably that the first three or so DLC were purposely withheld from the end game and are only unlocked by paying, rather than being something extra, combined with missions that are really just activities (the same activities a few times actually), and limited customization.

I could not find the data files containing the actual DLC when examining my friends copy. So I can only assume that they were ALL withheld... Especially since others can view the content without owning it themselves. Which I saw when playing with him over LAN...

Edited by Skibblets

• 11 months later...

It would be soo great is they developed a simple mod manager for SR3 like they did for skyrim,

Zenmax published Skyrim, THQ published SR3. Different publishers, different rules

Hey JD did you ever finish those youtube geck tutorials?

I did not. I didn't really get enough interest in them. I'm no youtube celebrity... Also my quality has improved since then. I will get around to a Skyrim one once I get the time.