ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Recognized as Lord of the Court

HannahGracee

Personally I played the Dawnguard quest line about 400 times now and it annoys me that nobody is truly Lord of the Court. You get Serana as a follower and I always take her with me on my adventures. I want Vingalmo and the other guys to recognize me as the Queen person. I have played the other side of the questline too but i love being a vampire and you can't finish the questline while being a vampire.So i always sided with Castle Volkihar but the point is, is that I would like to be recognized as the Queen person by the Volikhar vampire clan.

This is a great mod suggestion. I also wanted a mod like this except for when you challenge the Chief of Dushnik Yal to fight and if you kill him you become recognized as the new chief and also a way for the dragonborn to become high king or queen of skyrim and have it be recognized.

• 5 weeks later...

Exactly. I am sorry that it took so much time for me to reply. I have no experience in the modding world besides downloading and loading them into my Skyrim saves. I would love to have a mod that would recognize the dragon-born become the ruler of the Castle or the Dawnguard factions. It would be a fun thing for me and people like me. I always keep Serana as my main follower. I level up just to 10 to do the Dawnguard quest line.