Looking for writers.

Korodic

Pretty much all i do is write, and i have a good (though not monumental. I've learend recently that some of the guys on the official TES lore page drink, eat and breathe this stuff...) grasp of TES lore. I'm also always willing to help out people who are looking to make mods which are respectful of the established lore and character of the TES universe. If you're looking for something thats rampant with anthro's, french maids and super models in high heels, then i'm probably not the best person to talk to. Otherwise, feel free to hit me up.

I have an idea for a storyline:

- Ancient Wizard steals the world's smallest Daedric Prince, Sizathor.

- Crazy cultist sends Dragonborne to fetch tiny Prince.

- Dragonborn finds Ancient Wizard he is then shrunk.

- Dragonborn navigates giant dungeons, quests to reclaim Vial of Unshrinking, and regrows just after felling larger-than-life Mudcrab.

- Dragonborn learns Shout of Shrinking from Daedric Prince Sizathor.

- Dragonborn shrinks Wizard.

- Dragonborn decides whether to spare the Wizard to spite the evil Prince, or crush him and earn his favor.

- Crazy cultist offers turns out to be wed to Daedric Prince.

- Hilarity ensues.

Greatest storyline evar.

I have an idea for a storyline:

- Ancient Wizard steals the world's smallest Daedric Prince, Sizathor.

- Crazy cultist sends Dragonborne to fetch tiny Prince.

- Dragonborn finds Ancient Wizard he is then shrunk.

- Dragonborn navigates giant dungeons, quests to reclaim Vial of Unshrinking, and regrows just after felling larger-than-life Mudcrab.

- Dragonborn learns Shout of Shrinking from Daedric Prince Sizathor.

- Dragonborn shrinks Wizard.

- Dragonborn decides whether to spare the Wizard to spite the evil Prince, or crush him and earn his favor.

- Crazy cultist offers turns out to be wed to Daedric Prince.

- Hilarity ensues.

Greatest storyline evar.

Wow. This sounds really good. Alice in Skyrimland.

Wow. This sounds really good. Alice in Skyrimland.

We clearly have different oppinions of 'really good'... But i can see the appeal. Same as i can see the appeal of those thrice damned Harry Potter books... ROWLING I WILL END YOU!

Sorry, i had a moment there.

I think that, since the OP asked for lore-relavent material in the description, then the above idea is stretching, if not right out. Even Jyggalag has been part of the lore since at least Daggerfall, though they didn't expand beyond that name until Oblivion. Sizathor, i am afraid, has no such referance to fall back on... Though, i wouldn;t put it past Sheogorath to show up as a surly scottish midget.

Spear Skill-book idea:

A husband and wife were both keen swordsman. The wife was feeling neglected and wanted to know how much he loved her.

"If I were to die tomorrow," she said, "and you remarried, would you give your new wife my jewelry?"

"What an awful thought!" grunted the husband. "But no, of course not."

"And would you give her my armor?"

"No, dear, of course not."

"What about my sword?"

"No. She prefers the spear."

I have several.

An Imperial, a Nord, and a Breton were due to be executed by firing squad for banditry. The Imperial was first in line. As the soldiers strung their bows, he suddenly shouted, "Avalanche!" The crowd and soldiers both turned instinctively towards the nearest mountain and by the time they realized it was a hoax, the Imperial had broke his bonds and escaped with an invisibility spell.

The Nord then prepared to meet his doom. Just as the squad took aim, he shouted, "Flood!" Again they turned towards the nearest river and by the time it dawned on them that it too was a hoax, the Nord was half a mile away.

Finally, it was the turn of the Breton who had been impressed by his colleagues' cunning ruses and was determined to come up with a similar diversion. So just as the squad raised their bows, he shouted "Fire!"