Deep Romance Quest/Adventure!

sarafie15

I really want a long interesting quest/adventure involving a romance story...much like Julan and The Underground from Morrowind. but one thing....pleaase make it were it could be a male romance companion OR a female...in oblivion ive searched mods to find out it was only a female romancable companion. I was thinking maybe a dark/mysterious male romancable companion :wub: maybe a vampire or a werewolf with a interesting story and questline with that...and specifically make your character stand out to be special to that companion...if the male companion was a Nord and have some interactions...not specifically "sex mods" but some interactions other than helping you fight and talking...for the storyline, maybe if it had a lot more new NPC's and locations, cities and armor/clothing/weapons. Id like it to have a lot of dialog, maybe so big it would have to come in chapters? just a idea...i really would like to see a mod like this... :biggrin:

Try Farkas and Vilkas in Companions.

They are interesting as what you described above, very interesting quests and marriageable.

i have already completed the companion quests and showed no "advances" to my character

plus..i got married then her hubby dissapeared so i cant kill him or anything to marry them lol

Once the CK comes out, you'll be swimming in 'em.

I've already scripted over 500 lines of dialogue for my upcoming companion mod, which will include a romance component. I suspect most others will as well. Quality will vary, of course. Only time will tell which ones are truly deep and immersive.

I've already scripted over 500 lines of dialogue for my upcoming companion mod, which will include a romance component. I suspect most others will as well. Quality will vary, of course. Only time will tell which ones are truly deep and immersive.

Well I want more than a companion mod, I want a long quest/adventure mod! Gothic, dark fantasy styled storyline. a lot of new NPC's, weapons, clothing and armor. I want your characters choices impact how the storyline turns out, drastically. I want a choice of companions and a choice of romance companions, choose between the vampire or the vampire slayer, the werewolf or uh...somebody else! Choice of good and evil...is it me or am i the only one that thinks there isnt enough choices to make...its just do this and thats your quest... eh..idk. But i want a lot of dialog and depth...more than just a romance companion. I want it to be a adventure..real long..keep me interested.. i would one myself but i dont have the time with school and work...i could write some dialog but no scripting or making the landscapes.. :)

Well I want more than a companion mod, I want a long quest/adventure mod! Gothic, dark fantasy styled storyline. a lot of new NPC's, weapons, clothing and armor. I want your characters choices impact how the storyline turns out, drastically. I want a choice of companions and a choice of romance companions, choose between the vampire or the vampire slayer, the werewolf or uh...somebody else! Choice of good and evil...is it me or am i the only one that thinks there isnt enough choices to make...its just do this and thats your quest... eh..idk. But i want a lot of dialog and depth...more than just a romance companion. I want it to be a adventure..real long..keep me interested.. i would one myself but i dont have the time with school and work...i could write some dialog but no scripting or making the landscapes.. :)

Most of the time, unless you have the ability to do it yourself, mod makers won't make a mod specific to your idea.

Most of the time, unless you have the ability to do it yourself, mod makers won't make a mod specific to your idea.

i know im just sayin :/