Creation Kit - Today?

barthigi

First of all happy new year to all of you! Hope it'll be a faaaaaaantastic one to say the least. Now judging on this quote from the Bethblog.

"Creation Kit - Beginning in January, PC players will be able to download for free the same development tools we used at Bethesda Game Studios to create Skyrim. In tandem with the Creation Kit’s release, we will roll out a new Wiki and videos to help you get started. It also features something we think you’re going to love…"

I'm an impatient bugger but that sounds like they may release it today....thoughts? :thumbsup:

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beginning doesn't mean "First day". It could take a week. With some bad luck it might take longer, since as Kuramin said: This is Bethesda, and this is Steam we are talking about.

Well, I don't think they'll release the CK today. I really hope they'll release during this week though, because the game has been out for almost two months, and the wait it's just too much.

I know guys at Bethesda are working for us etc., but in my opinion this time timing (no pun intended) wasn't their main concern, while it should've been: the modding community has always worked to make the games better and more enjoyable.

Some guys here at the Nexus did incredible mods even without the Ck, this really shows how much effort and passion some fans put in their works: I wonder what game Skyrim would be today if the CK was released earlier.