Here's to Lydia

mgordon

The worst part is, one of the Companions (Ria ? ? ?) has the exact same voice ... With her as a follower and entering Breezehome (Where Lydia still doesn't recognise me and always asks if i'm 'going to start any trouble') If the two of them start talking it's really freaky as you don't know who is actually speaking.

lol that's awesome

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Lydia, may Boethiah have a piece of leek for you to munch on when you stare at me from your celestial chair while I lay asleep somewhere. Goodbye creepy, stary, annoying girl... Edited by Moredhel

Lydia, why?! Why can't Jordis die in your place? She's just a blonde copy of you with the high voice of a kitchen-woman!

NEVER speak of Jordis in that way, you n'wah! :mad:

I HATE her! She's the fakest, most under-developed character in the whole game. I mean, put her next to Lydia and you get twin-sisters! And if you account the fact Lydia generally is the second or first companions in the game (i.e. for most people), I say Jordis is the FAKE!

Happy?

Now, being serious, why do you like Jordis? I'm interested. Intrigued, to put it in a better way.

Lydia, why?! Why can't Jordis die in your place? She's just a blonde copy of you with the high voice of a kitchen-woman!

I HATE her! She's the fakest, most under-developed character in the whole game. I mean, put her next to Lydia and you get twin-sisters! And if you account the fact Lydia generally is the second or first companions in the game (i.e. for most people), I say Jordis is the FAKE!

Happy?

Now, being serious, why do you like Jordis? I'm interested. Intrigued, to put it in a better way.

Jordis doesn't talk as much as Lydia, I like my (in-game) women like that :tongue: Next, Lydia's voice gets me nerd-raging every time "I'm sworn to carry your burdens...", it got me so sick and tired I dragged her to Boethiah's statue and drove the dagger in her heart. Good riddance!

Happy?

Jordis doesn't talk as much as Lydia, I like my (in-game) women like that :tongue: Next, Lydia's voice gets me nerd-raging every time "I'm sworn to carry your burdens...", it got me so sick and tired I dragged her to Boethiah's statue and drove the dagger in her heart. Good riddance!

I don't even know where that statue is at, haha....

But I hate how she looks the same as Lydia, and how she has a high voice. And I actually like Lydia's voice. That sentence really isn't as annoying to me as it is to you.

So, shall we agree to disagree then?

• 2 months later...