Revealing the Unseen Puzzle Fix?

DrunkDemon1

Sounds more like a hardware/driver issue. Also, if you run the game in fullsceen mode, then alt-tab out to the desktop then click back into the game, you will lose a lot of the particle effects until you restart Skyrim (at least it behaves this way with my NVidia card).

Yeah alt-tab does the same to me, 'Flames" for instance is a good example after alt-tab you just have a hand on fire and a target on fire, no intervening stream of flame until a restart. It does sound more like an individual glitch rather than an actual bug (oops, sorry ... "Bethesda "Game Special Feature")

Yeah alt-tab does the same to me, 'Flames" for instance is a good example after alt-tab you just have a hand on fire and a target on fire, no intervening stream of flame until a restart. It does sound more like an individual glitch rather than an actual bug (oops, sorry ... "Bethesda "Game Special Feature")

I actually have that problem too, but I haven't using alt-tab. Hm...

i used to have this problem with spells and such...

Although i haven't experienced it since i started using the skyrim ENBSeries mod, which includes an ATI fix for this glitch.. (atleast i think this is the glitch they describe..)

http://www.enbdev.com/download_en.htm

the latest version:

TES Skyrim v0.101 - version of Skyrim graphic mod. In this version code from AntiFREEZE patch implemented to increase stability. A lot of different bugfixes and changes.

Hope this helps :)

Edited by Urwy