Poisend and no way out.

ohhByte

I'm running out of ideas but this is the only thing I can think of. Use player.additen 00039be4 10 to add some healing potions and use them as you lose health, then in console type coc WhiterunTempleofKynareth and search for a shrine and activate it.

Edit: The coc command will teleport you to Whiterun Temple of Kynareth, I selected it because it looked like it's quite easy to find the altar.

OKay I will try this but the problem is that I dont "lose heatlh" it's an instant death. Just after 10-15 seconds or so I just fall down and die...

Do you have an earlier save or an autosave you can revert to?

When you die, do you lose health at all or do you die with full health?

Btw. Are you using any mods?

Edited by mccrab

I'm running out of ideas but this is the only thing I can think of. Use player.additen 00039be4 10 to add some healing potions and use them as you lose health, then in console type coc WhiterunTempleofKynareth and search for a shrine and activate it.

Edit: The coc command will teleport you to Whiterun Temple of Kynareth, I selected it because it looked like it's quite easy to find the altar.

Still no luck, this is just s***.. I keep dying

You should be able to load an autosave that has been saved when you entered the cave. Do you have any other saves you could use?

In future I recommend you to save often and possibly make backups to avoid possible problems.