Where the heck is my wife?!

uRabbit

Fast traveling to any location will make your followers fast travel there as well.

Muiri is found in Markarth, as is commonly known, in The Hag's Cure. However, she is not to be found there. It has been a few game days since the marriage.

• 2 weeks later...

The same thing happened to me. I tried to marry Derkeethus and after the wedding he ran out the door at full speed and disappeared off the face of the earth.

Same problem here, except I managed to find him. When I told him where to move he gets stuck in a loop of slowly walking out of the village down the road towards the house I said, then after about 20 seconds, doubles back until he gets halfway home, then turns around and starts walking back. I watched him do this over and over for about 5 minutes.

I've even tried making him a follower and taking him to the house, once I tell him it's time to part ways, he runs out the door and goes home.

Edited by shreduhsoreus

Fast traveling to any location will make your followers fast travel there as well.

Muiri is found in Markarth, as is commonly known, in The Hag's Cure. However, she is not to be found there. It has been a few game days since the marriage.

I think Miuri lives in the inn, and just works at the Cure. I sometimes bump into her walking around Markarth. Also they WALK from Riften back to their home cities. That probably talkes 3 game days, since running takes almost 2.