Skyrim DLC

Marcvss

I think the point of the OP was that it looked like Morrowind would be a DLC because you can find the gate to Morrowind in Skyrim...

But this means nothing. You can also find gates to Hammerfell and Cyrodill in Skyrim. This is simply how they rendered it in this game instead of the "roads that end in hillsides" in TES IV:Oblivion or the infinite expanse of ocean in TES III: Morrowind.

I think the point of the OP was that it looked like Morrowind would be a DLC because you can find the gate to Morrowind in Skyrim...

But this means nothing. You can also find gates to Hammerfell and Cyrodill in Skyrim. This is simply how they rendered it in this game instead of the "roads that end in hillsides" in TES IV:Oblivion or the infinite expanse of ocean in TES III: Morrowind.

No, my point was that it was an interesting option to consider, really nothing more than that.

I actually, before reading the article, hadn't considered a DLC that could involve breaching the gateway to Morrowind.

For me personally I was thinking of a dlc regarding the Dwemer or Thalmor to be honoust.

This article just cought my eye and seemed to suggest a valid option.