"Romance Mod" (if you are into modding, please read this!)

NathanRyan

@ SkyrimDarling

i like the idea of the thalmor romance that iggy1eco came up with, and the way you spun it sounded INCREDIBLY playable. i think that should be added in to our idea's.

and i like the idea of a "reformed" thalmor agent, someone that has renounced there fanatical ways and now is looking to get away from the thalmor and settle down.

Edited by NathanRyan

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ SkyrimDarling

i like the idea of the thalmor romance that iggy1eco came up with, and the way you spun it sounded INCREDIBLY playable. i think that should be added in to our idea's.

and i like the idea of a "reformed" thalmor agent, someone that has renounced there fanatical ways and now is looking to get away from the thalmor and settle down.

drakkenfan and iggy1eco came up with it. ;) thanks... I think this plot is workable and it will definitely be a challenging quest line. We still have a problem catering to both male and female players. we'll probably have to do 2 separate quests?

I think it's better to focus on one of them first, either male or female and then when one becomes finished in terms of "programming" then try to work out in inserting the other gender option on the same mod.

Something like

"if it's female then

do this

else do that"

I'm just thinking out loud here to make myself clear of what I'm thinking, you know, I don't know how CK scripting works =/

EDIT: I think meeting in same fashion is excellent and make modification just in dialogue and NPC/location. At least make this "in a row" and then make the proper modifications...you know...updating. It will need testing anyway.

Edited by iggy1eco

you go up to him and say "you're the guy who saved me." He'll be non comital and then when you insist he'll say, "yes, I did. So you owe me. While that would entitle me to the rest of your life, I'll settle for a glass of wine."

I love that dialog :) Brilliant!

Just a quick suggestion.

If possible we can use, the whole companion thing to our advantage and start a few jelously quests. Basically, you spent more time with your partner than your wife/husband and you have to gain their trust back.

The quests from the marriage could probably be assigned to the radiant ai somewhat, to keep everyone from having the exact same experience.

When there are children mods, where you can finally have children pregnancy/adoption we can add an extra layer in which you and your partner go looking for the child. While this forces the ai to follow you, it can add some pretty good/amusing dioluge oppertunities.

Example Scene:

Your in some catacombs, and your partner complains from who the child got this adventurous nature from.

choices: 1. I'm wondering that myself

2. Couldn't have been me

3. Stop blaming yourself

4. ....(looks down in shame)

5. I'm Proud

If anyone is looking for a scenerio writer, you can ask me. My grammer may not be good, but i excel with producing quality scenerios. 8)

If you need assistance with the scenerio feel free to ask.

Edited by archsamael

ANIME GENERIC ROMANCE PLOT:

Because you are a dovahkiin, a harem of girls flock you (Amazed at your power and what not). Each one will satisfy at least one type of preference of the player. There are lots of comedic scenes where each one tries to show their affection for you, but someone else always blocks them, or they foul up. Eventually, you get to chose one, or the harem. Don't forget beach fan service scenario.

:3

Edited by Nuclear Fork

ANIME GENERIC ROMANCE PLOT:

Because you are a dovahkiin, a harem of girls flock you (Amazed at your power and what not). Each one will satisfy at least one type of preference of the player. There are lots of comedic scenes where each one tries to show their affection for you, but someone else always blocks them, or they foul up. Eventually, you get to chose one, or the harem. Don't forget beach fan service scenario.

:3

Except in anime, the girls hate you at first and think you're just a child. Then they start noticing you and think you're "kinda cute".

xD