"Romance Mod" (if you are into modding, please read this!)

NathanRyan

I am new to modding and hope to be able to help on projects like this in the future. Just finally crated my first NPC (Where errthing went right that is). A romance mod would add such a dimension to an already great game. I support yall! Edited by ramla

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy's i can only say one thing (Happy to ear that you guy's are working on a mod like this...) For sure each of us has our own fantasy about how and where

our character would meet our "love on first sight" but this is only related to our own taste...

I really like the idea of been the one saved by this "beauty" / "handsome"... Proff that even the dragonborn can do mistake at the wrong place and get into real trouble...

If i can edvise you guy's on a few stuff:

- The rommance need to take several step... not just been saved (or what ever) and right away "Pure love" lets get married and have lots of children...

I would really love to participate into this but i'm currently working on my Dark Tower... (some of you might recall this mod from Oblivion) Aniway...

I can insted offer help with a few Retexture... (i'm not the best texturer out there) but i'm getting better and better at it (look at my retexture mods in my signature as an idea of what i'm talking about)

All you guy's need to do is PM me with what you want and if i can do it then i'll do it... (ps if i can't do it i'll let you know right away... and if i say i can do it, then i'll do it!)

All the best for you guy's... I'm extremly happy to see that this is on the menu... lol

Reaper

Female

---------

Need an idea for the female player. (Perhaps you are the assassin, but you decide to let the poor bastard live because he tickles your fancy.)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I thought maybe the female could be the assassin and was supposed to waste the male, but started thinking, "well, she hasn't had anyone in her life for quite a while except Sithis and Astrid...(Astrid was awesome)she would think, but she needed a guy. The guy just made her laugh, told her things that a woman loved to hear. So, instead of destroying the Brotherhood or leading down the road to that path, she whispers a couple of naughty secrets to him...(hint, hint) No, not that kind. She tells him she was on her way to Windhelm to help a little boy name Arentino........

Also, at the end of the Dark Brotherhood quest, two things can have happened:

1) Astrid had ordered the death of the female because she was jealous OR:

2) She and He survived and met up in Dawnstar separately at the new sanctuary. P.S. The new DB Initiate is jealous of her beauty and when the Dragonborn takes her out on a mission at the female's suggestion, the initiate attempts to seduce him.

Edited by Papajack55

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Female

---------

Need an idea for the female player. (Perhaps you are the assassin, but you decide to let the poor bastard live because he tickles your fancy.)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I thought maybe the female could be the assassin and was supposed to waste the male, but started thinking, "well, she hasn't had anyone in her life for quite a while except Sithis and Astrid...(Astrid was awesome)she would think, but she needed a guy. The guy just made her laugh, told her things that a woman loved to hear. So, instead of destroying the Brotherhood or leading down the road to that path, she whispers a couple of naughty secrets to him...(hint, hint) No, not that kind. She tells him she was on her way to Windhelm to help a little boy name Arentino........

Also, at the end of the Dark Brotherhood quest, two things can have happened:

1) Astrid had ordered the death of the female because she was jealous OR:

2) She and He survived and met up in Dawnstar separately at the new sanctuary. P.S. The new DB Initiate is jealous of her beauty and when the Dragonborn takes her out on a mission at the female's suggestion, the initiate attempts to seduce him.

Any updates??? Does this great idea of a mod is completely abandoned? No future plans or desire to work on it?

I contacted the thread starter about offering my help for the project, and he stated in a private message that the team he had suddenly disappeared hence this idea has been completely abandoned.

I would love to participate in such a project, but I have no modding experience myself. I can help with story, voice acting,

or anything that does not involve modding, until I learn how to mod, that is.

I am considering starting a thread of my own to see if any modders would like to work on a project such as this.

Or anyone else that would like to see a better romance experience in Skyrim.

:D

I contacted the thread starter about offering my help for the project, and he stated in a private message that the team he had suddenly disappeared hence this idea has been completely abandoned.

I would love to participate in such a project, but I have no modding experience myself. I can help with story, voice acting,

or anything that does not involve modding, until I learn how to mod, that is.

I am considering starting a thread of my own to see if any modders would like to work on a project such as this.

Or anyone else that would like to see a better romance experience in Skyrim.

:D

As you can see, I got a lot of manageable ideas if you do start your own threads, but make sure you get his permission to use his idea first. It would be a truly great idea. I have ideas for a greater romance mod scenes and sex scenes if you do.

For instance, (Your character marries Fastred. You and her are going up to your room, and Lydia is in her room. She looks out and as you walk into your room, Fastred invites her in with the both of you) Different ideas for different scenes.

Just an idea of what could be.