Happiness strangely decreasing

number23scorpio

Uninstalling and Reinstalling Unofficial Patch is bad, bad, bad.

Just leave it there.

Starlight Drive would be the worst spot to try to get 100% happiness.

There are spawn points all around it but the most frequent spawn point is right smack under a bridge and even on Survival Level it respawns almost every day. This means that your Provissioners will drag over the spawns putting your Settlement into a combat state, which would be bad for happiness.

Then on top of that for some reason the Settlers like to wonder around the perimeter of Starlight Drive, no idea how that will effect happiness but if you get spawns they most certainly will agro them.

Better Spots would be like Red Rocket Truck Stop or Abernanthy Farm.

Since those spots don't have large settlement borders, load in the same cell, and of course have very infrequent attacks and really no spawn points around them.

Settlers also don't have wonky routes around the settlement as well.

If it were me and I was seriously wanting to get 100% happiness I'd probably would just build up all the happiness stuff, but then on top of that I'd just download some mods that added more happiness and be done with it.

Is there any other good spots for 100% happiness settlement? I would like to have a central location so that all other settlements may be linked to mine.

Look, there is no easy way to have 100 happiness in a 24 people village. Because, as was said, every source of happiness is divided by the number of people. If you want that achievement, basically you have to have 4 people working the food and 20 people working restaurants and surgery centres.

It's not about the location, really.