Forsworn Death Count

StayFrosty05

Does anyone know if there are any consequences to killing off all the Forsworn before you meet Madannoch? I am attempting this with my current PC, scouring the Reach seeing if it's possible to wipe them all out, I am hoping for consequences...the PC is a also a Nord, my trying to add insult to injury in the hopes of a reaction.

Does anyone know if there are any consequences to killing off all the Forsworn before you meet Madannoch? I am attempting this with my current PC, scouring the Reach seeing if it's possible to wipe them all out, I am hoping for consequences...the PC is a also a Nord, my trying to add insult to injury in the hopes of a reaction.

all? you cant kill ALL the forsworn, they are like bandits, and skeevers. they just respawn after 3 days without you being in the area

all? you cant kill ALL the forsworn, they are like bandits, and skeevers. they just respawn after 3 days without you being in the area

:-(....I didn't actually know that...bummer....I thought 'cleared' on a location meant exactly that...Oh well, thanks for the heads up Atlas, much appreciated.

:-(....I didn't actually know that...bummer....I thought 'cleared' on a location meant exactly that...Oh well, thanks for the heads up Atlas, much appreciated.

Np dude, I think of cleared as "You've been here for a quest/mining/word wall and have completed it"

It would be nice if there were consequences, either good or bad. Fact is, even if you help Madanach the Foresworn idiots will still try to kill you. Constantly. Even if you are wearing the armor of the old gods.

The one good thing is that the Foresworn like high places, so there are plenty of opportunities to Fus-Ro-Dah people to death.

It would be nice if there were consequences, either good or bad. Fact is, even if you help Madanach the Foresworn idiots will still try to kill you. Constantly. Even if you are wearing the armor of the old gods.

Yeah, I kind of expected that after breaking him out of prison.