to those who born in 2012

vineyard

The same goes to anyone who born in 2000,1988 and so on, you are the dragonborn...literally.

In tradtional chinese culture, every year has its symbol,12 years as a circle,and now 2012 ,which is symbolized by dragon, anyone who born in this year is supposed to be the dragon born,so congratulation! ;)

I AM ROOSTERBORN!!!

Just remember, if you try and attack any of my poultry friends the guards will come and get ya. :wink:

rofl, good for you, guess what i am, woo,tigerborn, that is epic :rolleyes:

As my name imlies I'm born of the Rabbit.

The Rabbit

so bunny that is..

FFS

ignorant foreigners

the Chinese LUNAR calendar is NOT the same as the solar calender.

the year of the Dragon does not begin until 23rd of January 2012 until then kids born in 2012 are still born in the year of the rabbit

of course i know China has another way of recording date,the so-called Lunar calendar, and surely i know dragon year wont start until 23rd of January 2012 ,and the spring festival marks the the begining the NEW YEAR, so what? should i be that specific and be a pain in the arse to list out the whole detail of an topic on thing many know nothing about?or should i just share a rough information which may stir up the interest of readers and let themselves explore more thing about? dude, sometimes it's more important to carry out the rough message rather than run into the detail ,of the latter may ruin the whole fun.

Ps: I have no idea by which u call me an foreigner, as if i'm not from the planet.or I'm on Mars? oh,howdy I'm from the earth,u know the big blue balloon over there,crap.