Remove radscorpions, ants, and bloatflies

Enigmatictwinky

Right, here's my question.

My fear of insects and bugs in general have generally decreased over the years.

I still hit alt+f4 every time a spindly-looking giant ant comes at me though.

What I'm asking for here is a mod that either removes all encounters with scorpions, ants and the like, or at the very least replaces their models and sounds- like that infamous "replace spider meshes with bears" mod for Skyrim.

I don't care if the hitboxes/animations are gimped if the latter is chosen, seeing as I play melee.

I'd be much obliged if someone could find or create such a mod for me, since my previous searches have been unsuccessful, and I lack the technical know-how to make it myself. Thanks in advance.

Right, here's my question.

My fear of insects and bugs in general have generally decreased over the years.

I still hit alt+f4 every time a spindly-looking giant ant comes at me though.

What I'm asking for here is a mod that either removes all encounters with scorpions, ants and the like, or at the very least replaces their models and sounds- like that infamous "replace spider meshes with bears" mod for Skyrim.

I don't care if the hitboxes/animations are gimped if the latter is chosen, seeing as I play melee.

I'd be much obliged if someone could find or create such a mod for me, since my previous searches have been unsuccessful, and I lack the technical know-how to make it myself. Thanks in advance.

You're better off finding a mesh replacer, because removing them entirely would break too many quests--Those! in particular.

Can't really blame you though. MMM adds radscorpions to the Animal Friend perk so they become friendly (except for Albinos) but that only seems to make them creepier when you find them... and ants become even more terrifying after reading about them on Cracked.com.