Gray Fox Cowl

JStaff21

I am new to PC gaming and very new to modding. I love it, but I totally lack the time and skill to create what some of you awesome folks have made. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to do the gray fox's cowl from Oblivion? I loved that cowl in Oblivion and I am missing it about now lol. Thanks!

There's actually a model of the cowl in game if I'm not mistaken. It's on a statue, so if someone wanted to dissect that they wouldn't even have to model very much of it.

I agree with this request. But am of the opinion it should be a reward for returning the skeleton key. You can either have the skeleton key or the cowl of nocturnal

That's not a bad idea. I like it. Would be nice to earn the cowl rather than just finding it.

There's actually a model of the cowl in game if I'm not mistaken. It's on a statue, so if someone wanted to dissect that they wouldn't even have to model very much of it.

Yeah, I know what you are referring to. I was actually thinking the executioner's mask at the beginning of the game would also be fitting and easy to do.