Black leather pants

kiranoob

Maybe someone can help me and give a link to ready mod ... or ... after a long search for the perfect costume for my male character, I realized that I was missing a simple black leather pants with a bare top. Can anyone take any costume with pants (Dark brotherhood costume may would fit perfectly for this, or Nightingale maybe), remove all unnecessary parts and retex them in all black plz?

I'd be happy if this were for both genders. My current character isn't really a thief or an assassin by the terms of the game, but she does spend most of her time and energy using stealth, so leather pants would suit her needs delightfully... but using the Thief armor or the Dark Brotherhood Armor makes it look like she's one of them.

And y'know, being topless has it's own rewards. ^_^ No, seriously, I was gonna wait until after the CK came out to push for Mix-n-Match clothing... shirts and pants/skirts that can be swapped around for greater variety in clothing choices, for players and NPCs alike. A mod like this would fit into that very nicely.