What mod is this?

Tobias1994

Hi folks,

I found this picture on a Russian game platform. I like the Corvega V8 so much that It would be cool to make a wallpaper out of this "clean" version. But I want to see it at my own screen and at my resolution. Also I could change the perspective...

But I don't know HOW this user made FO3 look like this. I really want to know this, so please help me.

I would be very happy, if someone has a clue for me :smile:

Greets,

Tobias1994

(don't mind my English^^)

Thank you so far.

I installed the GECK, but I don't find anything like "vanilla" in "Static". Can you tell me where I can find it?

Greetings,

Tobias1994

BTW: I am using GECK for the first time.

Edited by Tobias1994

but I don't find anything like "vanilla" in "Static".

This made my week.. sorry..

But anyway.. Vanilla is just a way of saying it is a included unmodified file included with the original game..

If its the car i think you are talking about then it should be here in your file directory

Fallout 3\Data\meshes\Vehicles\car03_clean.nif

if you don't see it then you will have to unpack your Fallout 3\Data\Fallout - Meshes.bsa (This will take the file out and put it in that directory above.)

But you don't need to do that for GECK.. Open Geck.. pic a data file.. then load.. then in the World objects... Static tree.. Of the Objects Window.. Find Car03Clean.

There is another one out there.. DazzCars.. Adds a few conversions to it... Can't find the link off hand .. but you could prob search for it..

~REZ

UPDATE.. just got your pic link to work...

That is not the car I was thinking you were looking for.. I don't think that body style came clean in Vanilla.. may be a mod.. I know there is a clean version of this car In that DazzCars Mod..