Morrowind Shadows of the Past (Hiring)

UnboundDremora

Morrowind Shadows of the Past is a special edition mod that allows you to explore Morrowind in 4E, but right now is not very complete at all. In fact all it has is landscape and that does not appeal to some, so we are inviting both experienced and semi-experienced modders to join.

What are the requirements?

You must have at least a basic understanding of the position of your choice. In your PM you must provide evidence of your postion in the form of screenshots, links to your personal mods (I do not take you being credited), or if you are a writer provide some sort of text that YOU WROTE.

What position are available?

-Scripters (Highly needed)

-3d Artists (Highly needed)

-Animators (Highly needed)

-Composer (Highly needed)

-Level Design (Needed)

-Heightmap Editor (Needed)

-Writer (Not really needed)

More will be added as development continues

Current members:

UnboundDremora (Lead/Level Design)

jmgdog66 (Writer)

trimilk (Minor Level Design)

PM IF YOU WANT TO JOIN

4149-0-1482024410.jpg

I mean no offense but... have you considered joining the Beyond Skyrim: Morrowind (https://www.darkcreations.org/forums/forum/142-morrowind-the-star-wounded-east/) team instead of setting another Morrowind project up? They have the exact same goal as you, expect that they're already further and have a bigger team. (again, no offense)

It's just humble advice, you are under no obligation to join them. If you want to continue with your project, I obviously won't stop you, and I wish you good luck.

EDIT: I see in the comments of your mod that you've already thought about joining them, I'm sorry for bringing it up.

Edited by TheFoxQueen

• 2 months later...

Well, hello there.

I have some time on hand and would like to help out.

What programming language are the scripts coded?

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say Papyrus ;)