What do you think of Karliah's voice?

xanordon

What do you think of Karliah's voice? Does it turn you on or piss you off?

For me it really adds a lot to the character. She's soft-voiced but absolutely determined. Moira Quirk (from GUTS) does the voice acting.

I'm not "that way" inclined, but if I met a girl like Karliah in real life, she could leave her Nightingale Boots under my bed anytime!!

Xan

I wish all of the voices were as good as Karliah's. I noticed instantly how much depth and emotion was in her voice. I actually enjoy listening to everything she has to say. Without a doubt the best voice/acting in the game, hands down.

Well thats my opinion anyways...

Its kinda funny you posted this because I only JUST stared the quests involving her (completed now) XD weird coincidence.

I think something that adds allure to her voice is the fact that it's unique to the game (as far as I can tell). I mean when you run into 100 female NPCs that sound just like Ysolda, a unique and in depth character like Karliah is very welcome.

Funny, cuz i just completed the first part of the quest when you meet her, and i instantly thought he voice was beautiful. You know at first i actually thought her voice sounded a lot like the voice of Bastilla from the original Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (RPG not MMO) so i went to check and found out who she was...too bad i was wrong..anyway i digress, i think her voice is possibly the hottest one in the game :D

Any way to get her as a companion? (with or without mods?)

There's a mod that's working on her, on http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4681 but it involves the use of the console at this stage.

Other than that, you might like to try "Marry and Companion Free" which supplies BAT files for marriage, for followers, or for both, which can be used on most NPCs.

Xan