False "save corruption" during gameplay

Ramagast

ReSaver is useful but it does not help with this. Even when there is nothing to clean fake corruption is still happening.

Also i got rid of the 20 minutes corruption by removing my 5 building mods again but only played an hour.

I would need to play further to see if it has died down or is right around the corner but i dont want to right now.

Sucks to have lost 6h because the bug returned.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo I just did a fresh install. Wiped my whole data folder and reinstalled. Over the past week I have installed about 350 mods. This time without Skyui2.2.

I didnot encounter the bug for 13 hours. Then, I decided to activate Sands of Time. As it activated, I got the bug.

I deleted all of my saves after that, uninstalled SOT, started a new game, havent had the bug again.

No sands of time, no skyui2.2, and no inconsequential npcs that I ported myself. Those three are the only things really missing from my original load order where I was getting the bug every 15 mins.

I currently have 350 mods installed with a 250 plugin load order. Using QD inventory.

Sot tends to be the final straw in over modded games. Works best when you start with sot and slowly add mods until you reach the limit for your situation.

Sot tends to be the final straw in over modded games. Works best when you start with sot and slowly add mods until you reach the limit for your situation.

Yeah that's why I think it's some kind of script thing, where a certain amount, feequency, type, or intensity of scripts puts it over a certain threshold then you're f*#@ed.

Okay. *claps hands* General reminder: JLeavey, Community Manager on the Bethesda forums, is trying to help us solve this, but they need information. I know everyone's sick and tired, both of the Bug and of hearing me drone on about it, but the sooner we either get it fixed or get definitive, i.e. from Bethesda, confirmation that it's not something they can fix, the sooner I can shut up.

If you want to help. then if you have either Dropbox or Google Drive, make a new subfolder and in it put:

1. your modlist and load order;

2. a recent save game, preferably from a session with the Bug;

3. a recent dxdiag file.

Then contact JLeavey on the Bethesda forum and share a link to that subfolder.

The more people dp this, the more chance we'll have of getting an answer from the people who know. Thank you!

Lethiel

Mmmm im starting to notice that the bug starts when i talk to some followers and i have AFT installed, no problem with custom followers like inigo and sofia, for example when i tell lydia to follow me after 10 minutes or so, the conversations dialogue from AFT dissapear and the dismiss option dont work, because she keeps following me even if i tell her to stop. It might have something to do with the scrips that is corrupting the game saves (or fake corrupting them), then i get the corrupted save problem in game.