False "save corruption" during gameplay

Ramagast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i disabled QD and I've played my game a few times now, only experienced the bug once out of about 10 sessions and it took about 3 hours before it happened

I contacted JLeavy the other day but for some reason i can no longer acess the bethesda forums

Edited by reper333

Unfortunately, I can't provide my mod list and "corrupted" saves at the moment =(
I sorta did a clean install of Skyrim and now I'm building a new mod setup. When it's done I'll test it and we'll see how it goes. But it'll probably be around next week.

Oo. Let us know how it goes. I'm getting the Bug very very occasionally now, just often enough to catch me unawares when I relax and think it's gone. Using SkyUI 2.2 without the container menu (which is a Pain) seems to have sent it into partial remission, at least for the moment. I won't be rejigging my modlist now till we know one way or t'other about SKSE 64. Or till I get a really bad crash. :)

Lethiel

JLeavey has told me they haven't received any responses from anyone other than me. I know some of us aren't getting the Bug any more, for various reasons that have nothing to do with a solution, but I must admit I'm a little disappointed. Still, it's up to you. It is, after all, just a game, and we all have lots of other stuff we can do. I'd have liked to find out what exactly was going wrong, and maybe get it fixed, but that's life. Thanks for being here anyway.

Lethiel

I think that many of us here just moved on - at least until SKSE. But I'm willing to try again =)
Mod setup should be finished over this weekend. Bashed patch requires a lot of careful manual editing when you're trying to build your game around Morrowloot Ultimate.

I tend to see it in F4 more often (a lot more), sometimes I save and if I view the save from the load menu, it sometimes isn't there and then upon re-entering load menu I see a corrupt save. Sometimes it just comes up corrupt straight away. Wait about a minute, loo again and it's no longer corrupt. I wonder if it occasionally takes longer than expected to write the save.