30 fps unlocked bugs

L3s7ing

Couldn't find a technical section, so hope it's ok if I'm posting this here.
I started recently again with this game and was annoyed with the 30 fps lock in the cutscenes so I tried to unlock the fps with

"-GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60+".

Worked all fine first: 60 fps in cutscenes and g-sync lock in normal gameplay (144). But now I have to try at least 6 times to start the .exe before it actually opens the game.

Also after setting up a camp in the Hinterlands all characters got stuck, I could still hear all the sounds of running, jumping, etc. but nothing worked before reloading the save.

Someone know if this has something to do with the 30 fps lock fix or also had this problem and found a fix?

Help would be appreciated :)

Whatever the problem was that required the fps lock was fixed. From that point using a workaround to force fps lock (up or down) became counter-productive, introducing new issues with audio/video syncing during cutscenes.

[EDIT: This is completely separate from the Win10 Anniversary Update (AU) that added the capability to do video captures from within most Windows apps, including games. Removing THAT takes a whole different approach!)

Edited by Thandal
Additional note.

Thanks for the answer, I will try it without the fix. However, never had any problems with audio/video sync in cutscenes.

Would there be a different way to get more fps in cutscenes then?