WANTED: Modding Team/Think Tank for new FULL Dwemer mod.

Klipperken

@ MeatBomb:

True, Sir, you are so correct.

However, I do believe that a few people will come by and work WITH me (never under me, I consider everyone equal).

As for Credits: this is told in the first post how it will work: 60% will be Sir Cambragols, the rest will be shared to the rest, and I will not be amongst them.

However, the potential of the mod is amazing, due to several factors, and I bet, that others will see that fact as well... :)

Thank you.

@ Ghosu:

True, if I were not annoyed by autism/ADHD/severe insomnia.

The Autism and ADHD I consider gifts, these helped me a lot in my life, made me who I am today.

Autism especially has helped me immensely, in several ways.

The ADHD part make me extrovert, which is social-wise a true blessing: without I would have been introvert, with no social life.

I take 100mg Rilatine a day to keep it somewhat under controle.

Thing is though, the loss of focus: it is hard for me to learn new things, it would take me 4 years to get modelling/texturing/meshing going.

By then, 40 new Skyrims will be released....

The insomnia isn't helping either in this regard (got that from an accident), resulting in moodswings over headaches that drive me up the wall to severe epileptic seizures that rip my body apart.

Literally!

I fear, that learning the skill could be doable, but due to all the factors in my life (wife, 5 kids, family, ...) I will never get to complete something myself.

Hence I ask for help... :)

@ Huntsman: thank you for the reply.

I have contacted Sir Jean Michel Jarre with the request to use some of his tunes in the mod, this because the tunes made by the genius known as Sir Jean Michel Jarre would IMHO fit the Dwemer, considering their techno-driven life-style.

Hoping I will have answer one day, continuing to look for artists that also embody the techno/industrial feeling...

NOTE:

Also contacted Kraftwerk, Apoptygma Berzerk, few others....

Again, awaiting reply.

Edited by Klipperken

If you believe you posted in the wrong section, then a moderator can move the entire topic for you. There is no charge for this service. :biggrin:

If you are the OP (original poster) of a thread, then you can request that it be closed or deleted. In the case of closing, that is almost automatic. In the case of being deleted, we will look to see if there is reason it should be left visible. (I don't see any such reason in your thread.)

At that point you could create a new topic on the same subject - but would lose all subsequent replies to the first topic.

OR, you can edit your own posts (but not those of others who posted)

Dear Moderator:

Thank you for clearing this out.

I was hoping to delete the current ongoing topic, and create a fresh one, holding all new information.

The current topic has become slightly ... ummm... messy... I guess, which is why I requested deletion.

If you, however, prefer to just lock and keep the topic for other purposes, you are free to do so, of course.

Awaiting reply, good Sir.

Kindest Regards:

Ben