Where can I find the script for the game?

iansutton91

I've have a pretty dang nice recording setup at my house and I came up with a possible idea that I think would be pretty cool.

Having your character speak.

One of the things that I feel really hinders the realism (immersion I suspect would probably be a better word seeing as how dragons, magic, draugr, etc aren't real) is the fact that your character never says a word (with the exception of shouting).

In my mind it would work like this (not really sure because the CK isn't out yet, so if it's a pipedream let me know XD):

There would be a delay in the NPC response to whatever you say, e.g when selecting the "Interested in me are you?" dialog line when an NPC voices their desire for you, it would activate your character's voice to say something along the lines of "Interested in me are you?" that delay would allow that sting of words to leave the player's mouth without the NPC immediately responding "Why yes, of course, who wouldn't be?"

Of course the timing would have to be perfect but I suppose it's doable.

I was also thinking, if there isn't any problem with copywrite, to take a bit of creative liberty and really add a little pazazz to the lines such as replacing "Wait here" and changing it to "Hold on a second, stay here while I look ahead" or something along those lines.

I imagine this would be quite the undertaking, but it's just an idea at the moment and I would like to see what I'm up against. If I can get a hold of the script I wouldn't have to go throughout the entirety of Skyrim talking to everyone just so I could get the dialog lines.

Any input or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Heck, if I'm able to do this, I'll probably see if I can get some more voice actors. I'd only be able to do possibly a "Breton/Imperial" and a "Nord" voice but I won't be able to do female or beast race voices.

Thanks!!