Ankh-Morpork in Skyrim.

muttiniraq

Ankh-Morpork in Skyrim  

102 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this idea?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a huge Prattchet fan, I'll be watching this topic. :thumbsup:

I have the English 'Streets of Ankh-Morpork' map someone posted a link to, I could scan it if anyone needs it.

I do think after reading this thread that a TC would be a better idea instead of linking it to Skyrim...

You could start out by picking one book and having that as a base and main quest. That way, you have a clear idea of what NPC's you need, what parts of the city need more detail than others.

Some serious 3D modelling should be done aswel if you want to get the atmosphere right...

Anyway, good luck, I might help out as a semi-skilled world builder/texturer should this get serious!

As a huge Prattchet fan, I'll be watching this topic. :thumbsup:

I have the English 'Streets of Ankh-Morpork' map someone posted a link to, I could scan it if anyone needs it.

I do think after reading this thread that a TC would be a better idea instead of linking it to Skyrim...

You could start out by picking one book and having that as a base and main quest. That way, you have a clear idea of what NPC's you need, what parts of the city need more detail than others.

Some serious 3D modelling should be done aswel if you want to get the atmosphere right...

Anyway, good luck, I might help out as a semi-skilled world builder/texturer should this get serious!

Another thing we need are the characters as companions.

Rincewind and his luggage, he runs away but the luggage eats people.

Another Disc World Game is in order here really. Bethesda should definitely build the place and handle game mechanics. The characters are pretty much carved in stone, i think we might have to get someone else in for the play write though..?

Another Disc World Game is in order here really. Bethesda should definitely build the place and handle game mechanics. The characters are pretty much carved in stone, i think we might have to get someone else in for the play write though..?

A DiscWorld game by itself would be extremely costly and unlikely to happen. Which is a shame given all the potential.

This is about bringing a little bit of discworld to Skyrim, even if it is only the Mended Drum.

I'm still working on it :D just haven't been on the thread fir a few days.

Excellent, I cant wait to join in on the testing phase. If only I were artistic enough to make things myself.

When I failed stick figures in school, I decided to pursue an alternate path.