Ankh-Morpork in Skyrim.

muttiniraq

Ankh-Morpork in Skyrim  

102 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this idea?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this idea! I want a sausage inna bun!

Vampires and werewolves should be able to join the Fresh Start Club.

Gods this mod would be awesome! It's like combining the two fictional universes I love most.

I love this idea! I want a sausage inna bun!

Vampires and werewolves should be able to join the Fresh Start Club.

Gods this mod would be awesome! It's like combining the two fictional universes I love most.

You any good at modding? Need as much help as possible, 3d people are needed most urgently.

I love this idea. although it would be too much to build the ENTIRE city. I think it would be better to just build all the famous recognizable places in the book series first, and then build the homes for all of the recognizable characters. blam, you got a city that's larger than all of the other cities in skyrim, even if it's not as large as it was in the book.

* The Tower of Art

* The Mended Drum

* Opera House

* The Patrician's Palace

* Pseudopolis Yard

* The Temple of Small Gods

* The Unseen University

* The Shades

*The guilds

*post office

*Royal Bank

You build all of that, then you've got Ankh-pork at it's core. it doesn't have to be a exact copy of the maps out there... this is a skyrim version of the city, after all.

I love this idea. although it would be too much to build the ENTIRE city. I think it would be better to just build all the famous recognizable places in the book series first, and then build the homes for all of the recognizable characters. blam, you got a city that's larger than all of the other cities in skyrim, even if it's not as large as it was in the book.

* The Tower of Art

* The Mended Drum

* Opera House

* The Patrician's Palace

* Pseudopolis Yard

* The Temple of Small Gods

* The Unseen University

* The Shades

*The guilds

*post office

*Royal Bank

You build all of that, then you've got Ankh-pork at it's core. it doesn't have to be a exact copy of the maps out there... this is a skyrim version of the city, after all.

I believe the initial drive is to get the mended drum open for business.

They already have coaches for travel, so the post office coaches shouldn't be hard once you attach guards and packages.

I think that once the mended drum comes out and more fans come out of the woodwork, more will start adding their take and the city will build itself.

Funny you mention the drum, I'm just making the exterior as we speak/type. Btw is anyone else having that problem with the ck where you can't see the npc preview, even after dragging and stretching the window?

OK, finally downloading the construction kit. (my internet is sometimes slow like dial up.....grrrr)

Tomorrow I will see what I can figure out with it. I have absolutely no idea if I can come up with anything remotely interesting.