The NexusMods Series: A Book Mod

Spasticon1

I'm planning on uploading my first mod to the Nexus. The mod is of an area that I haven't seen many things in. My mod is going to be Nexus exclusive, and it will be series of books that will be in-game guides, info, stories, etc., for other mods. (Hence the name of the series.) I wish to upload it but please let me know how it'll have to work. The mod is for people like me who want to be able to read walkthroughs, mod info, or whatever in-game. I 'll consider requests for additional books people want after I release the mod. (Version 1.0 will have 7 books.) I make it in notepad then use Tabula to make them books, then add the text to a custom book I created in the Construction Set. Current Plans for the books are: Book 1; CM Partners list of features (my computer is Windows XP and the original guide was messed up in notepad, which somehow led to me designing to make the mod.) and Book 2; Last Queen of the Ayleids guide. (Finished in my beta. I created a notepad, duplicated the walkthrough's text and modified the text in a book friendly format. I honestly hope that I'll be able to use it, because it took me forever to make. The in-game guide still has the sections but the bigger ones are in parts.) I'm debating on the other 5. I want to make one for Kvatch Rebuilt, but the current walkthrough is outdated so I need help with that. The Imperial Bank of Cyrodiil will be book 3, but I need help. I've been unable to complete the mod's quests and I need a guide. (Link to my request for help on the mod troubleshooting section: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5213340-imperial-bank-of-cyrodiil-help/?p=46133075) Books 4, 5, and 6 might walkthroughs be for Paul 'Symiz' Tomson's Tears of Fiend, Malevolent, and Ruin Tells Tail mods. I'm not sure how getting approval for the books in this area will work, I think I'll need approval, but I'm not sure. Info would help. Advice is welcome. Please be respectful.